Hack Android Apps And Games
Lucky Patcher is a very interesting app that has the ability to patch all other apps installed on the device and can modify them as you like.
With this app, you will be able to hack any of your favorite games or any other reload the app to get the free bonus.
There Are Two Ways
- By Rooting
Method – 1 – By Rooting
- Lunch Lucky patcher apk and grant root access.
- You can minimize or close Lucky Patcher at this point and launch the app you want to get Pro Vision or Paid Vision for.
- Go to the purchase section and click on buy or provide or whatever is written in your app.
- Now the Lucky Patcher window opens instead of the Google in-app purchase box. In this window, you will see “Would you like to try and get this app for free” as shown in the screenshots below, and select “yes”. Non-root user Click on “Send a response to application (unsigned).
- Ended. You have now successfully hacked the in-app purchase. If the app is supported, the thing you are trying to download will start downloading or the feature you want to unlock will be unlocked.
You Can Also do as described below to increase your chances of success
- Open Lucky Patcher apk and search Google Play Store.
- Tap on it and select “open patch menu”
- You will see a warning window saying “This is a system application”, select ok.
- Press “Custom Pach” and select the first “support.Inapp.LVL.android.vending” and press Apply.
- Restart your device.
- Now repeat to method 1.
Applying a custom patch to the Google Play Store will increase your chances of success.
Method – 2 – Non Rooting
- Open Lucky Patcher and find the app you want to hack for an in-app purchase.
- If the in-app purchase is available, you will see “In-app purchases found” under the app.
- Long press on the app or just tap on the app and click “Open patch menu”.
- Select “Support patch for application In and LVL emulation.
- Select Apply, wait for it to finish. After that, your device will restart automatically.
If your patch was successful, you can say goodbye to the nasty Google emulation window in the app, which appeared when you chose to buy something. You can buy anything for free.
Disable The Lucky Patcher’s Automatically Open
If you want to disable the automatic opening of Lucky Patcher, please follow the steps below:
- Open Lucky Patcher and navigate to the Toolbox in the lower-left corner.
- Select “Disable Google Billing Emulation”.