Find The IP Address Of A Web Site
In this guide, you will learn how to find the IP address of a website. You can do this by using the “traceroute” feature built into your computer, or by downloading and using the free traceroute app for your iPhone or Android.
- Open your computer and click on the start menu. Search for “cmd” (without quotes)
- Right-click on cmd and select “Run as administrator”.
- Now enter the command
- ping website address -t
- Former. – ping google.com -t
- Now press Enter. You will get it.
On Mac OS
- Open Spotlight Tap the magnifying glass icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Find Network Utility and open it. After that, click on the Traceroute tab in the network utility.
- Now enter the website address in the input field and click the trace button. You will see the website’s IP address.
- Download and install the PingTools Network Utility app, then open it.
- Touch ☰ at the top left of the screen. A pop-up menu will appear.
- Now click Traceroute, enter the website address, and click the trace button.
- Install and open the Inettools application
- Click Traceroute, then click the address bar and enter a website address (eg google.com)
- Click on start. You will see the website’s IP address.
Important Note - Do not try to find the IP address of government sites (.gov, .gov.in, ac.in, etc.).